Infograms: How Much International Support Does Guaido Really Have?

VA looks at Guaido's claim that he has the support of the world.

By Paul Dobson
Topics
Short URL

infogram_2.jpg

Only 25% of the world's governments have recognised Guaido, with the remaining 75% continuing to recognise the elected government of Maduro. (Paul Dobson / Infogram.com)
Only 25% of the world's governments have recognised Guaido, with the remaining 75% continuing to recognise the elected government of Maduro. (Paul Dobson / Infogram.com)

Contributions as of 01/13/2019

$10,000
48.0% $4,798

Break the media blockade!
Venezuelanalysis is Venezuela's only independent, 100% reader-funded English media outlet. Please donate to keep us online in 2020!

Donate now