canoes-737x415.png

According to the most recent report published by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), revenue from the drug trade is estimated to be at least US $320 billion in 2017. Of this, at least 95 percent is allegedly made in the recipient countries, i.e. US, Canada and Europe, while the remaining 5 percent is made by the producing countries. (15yUltimo)
According to the most recent report published by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), revenue from the drug trade is estimated to be at least US $320 billion in 2017. Of this, at least 95 percent is allegedly made in the recipient countries, i.e. US, Canada and Europe, while the remaining 5 percent is made by the producing countries. (15yUltimo)