Tens of thousands of supporters of the opposition marched and assembled in Caracas today, exactly one week before elections are due to take place. The atmosphere was peaceful, and people cheered as Henrique Capriles was lifted through the crowd.
Recent blog posts
- Notes from Pre-Election Caracas
- Economic BS in Rich Countries is Reinforced by BS about Venezuela
- Election Day in Caracas
- Imagining Radical Scottish Independence: Learning from the Venezuelan Experience
- Responses to Common Questions on Venezuela’s Politics
- A Strange Kind of "Dictatorship"
- Venezuela's Socialist Revolution
- Which Side of the Road…
- Why the Western Media Adore Venezuela’s Opposition Candidate Capriles Radonski
- Obama’s State Department Now Takes Cues from Right-Wing Cubans on Venezuela